Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Recently Listed... Retro Vintage Upcycled Handmade Sewn Greeting Cards from book illustrations.

I was running a little low on cards for my markets, etc so I have recently made a large batch of
'Retro Vintage Upcycled Handmade Sewn Greeting Cards from book illustrations'.These handmade, Sewn - Greeting Cards with envelopes, upcycled from a vintage children's books. Images rescued from old 'no longer' used books.
One Of A Kind......
All images are original prints from actual vintage children’s books. I never use copies.

These cards are so sweet. They would be enjoyed by the young & us nostalgic older folk!

It's so nice to chat to the buyers of the cards at my markets as some of the images are from books they had or remember as a child.

Ideal use as: Birthday Card, Thank-You Card, Thinking Of You Card, Get Well, etcwww.madeit.com.au/merry-go-round
www.etsy.com/shop/MerryGoRoundHANDMADE













No comments:

Post a Comment