Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Today, Merry-Go-Round Handmade is guest blogger on the Market Angel's Cloud Blog!

Yes, today I'm guest blogger on the Market Angel's Cloud Blog!
I'm very pleased to have my interview published, thank you Market Angel!
http://marketangel.com.au/

Market Angel's Cloud is a great place for Australian 'market goers' to stay up to date with the latest markets, market news & tips, stallholder advice, etc.
Take the time to sign up to their free Newsletter or simply 'like' the Market Angel's facebook page.

I hope you enjoy the interview, a chance for you to get to know me better ;)

Purchases can be made from:
www.madeit.com.au/merry-go-round
www.etsy.com/shop/MerryGoRoundHANDMADE

And don't forget to 'like' my facebook page! 
www.facebook.com/MerryGoRoundHandMade2

You can visit us at our next market:
The Substation Artists Market
1 Market Street, Newport
SAT 5TH MAY
Time: 10am - 4pm







No comments:

Post a Comment