Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My 'Australian Blue Wrens' Apron was selected by madeit.com.au to appear in a advert in Real Living magazine!!!

Yay! I'm thrilled.....

♥ ✿ ❀ ♥ ✿ ❀ ♥

My 'Australian Blue Wrens' Apron was selected by madeit.com.au to appear in a half page printed advert in Real Living magazine!!!

My apron is one of a few selections to promote Mother's Day for the 'Made it' website 
Mother's Day 13th May.

http://www.madeit.com.au/
www.madeit.com.au/merry-go-round
www.facebook.com/MerryGoRoundHandMade2

Real Living magazine (MAY issue) magazine is out now

Metro Retro Aprons are all OOAK - that is, One Of A Kind!

Each one is never to be repeated, never to be exactly the same as another.
If you like something you see, purchase it NOW - All of these aprons are handcrafted originals and unique!
The ideal handmade gift for someone special or for spoiling yourself.

Metro Retro Aprons....
Fun & Funky Designs - Expect the unexpected!
Vintage, Retro Design with Modern & Practical Use.
Unique, One Of A Kind - just like you!
One Size Fits Most.

Most of my Metro Retro aprons have a 100% linen tea towel front panel
and the side panels, straps & binding are cotton - usually 100% Cotton.
Please refer to actual listings for more details

I also have aprons in my ETSY store


 




TODAY,  my Metro Retro Apron made front page of the Made It website.

Also TODAY, my vintage Eco-Green flag bunting made front page of Etsy worldwide!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment