Sunday, August 12, 2012

Metro Retro Tea Towel Apron - Teddies In Trust, National Trust UK, Ladies Teddy Bear Kitchen Apron

Metro Retro Tea Towel Apron

 
'Teddies In Trust.' Vintage Linen Tea Towel - New Cotton panels & New Cotton straps etc.


This actual item is from my collection I sell at markets

Metro Retro Aprons :: You MAY see at my next market.


* Vintage, Retro Design with Modern & Practical Use.
* Unique, One Of A Kind - just like you!
* One Size Fits Most.


Pick up directly from me OR at my next market is fine.
Items can be posted, any kitchen apron from my market collection can be listed in my online store - for you on 'Made It' or 'Etsy':
Contact me for more details.


You can find other Metro retro Aprons here:
www.madeit.com.au/


merry-go-round
www.etsy.com/shop/


MerryGoRoundHANDMADE

I love to upcycle and give a new life to something that had an intended previous use.
Some of my tea towels are brand new but many are retro vintage - that is 20-40 years old! They are in excellent condition as they have never been used for their original purpose.
I try to source my tea towels from all around the world, Australia, United Kingdom & the USA, to just name a few.








No comments:

Post a Comment