It's always great when you get an email request for an image for a magazine but to see it in print is a thrill!
My bunting was featured in 'the best handmade products to wear, decorate with and gift this holiday season'.
Bespoke magazine is an Australian magazine, a collection of artisan stories, handmade products, indie business and creative projects.
Issue 11 is out now
In this issue:
- quick, easy and delicious recipes for Christmas and summer entertaining
- the best handmade products to wear, decorate with and gift this holiday season
- creative gift wrapping ideas
- must-have handmade products for camping
- crafty books to read this summer
- creative ways to plan for the year ahead
- and for those who are running a creative business there are also business tips for managing your online store over Christmas
A link to their Facebook page