Thursday, February 27, 2020

Recently listed HANDMADE One Of A Kind Linen Tea Kitchen Aprons - Ideal for Mother's Day & Birthday Gifts

I recently listed a number of HANDMADE One Of A Kind Linen Tea Kitchen Aprons to my Madeit & Etsy stores.

I have changed the way of have listed my aprons, I have now listed two aprons per listing with the option to chose one.

These 'One of a Kind' aprons would make a great Birthday, Christmas or Mothers Day gift!
My aprons also make a lovely Wedding, Engagement or Anniversary gift.


Remember, when you buy handmade you are carefully selecting that 'special something for someone special in your life'.
A gift to say that you have really thought about them & that you care.

I love to upcycle and give a new life to something that had an intended previous use.
Some of my tea towels are brand new but many are retro vintage - that is 20-40 years old! They are in excellent condition as they have never been used for their original purpose.


https://www.instagram.com/mgrhandmade/

https://www.facebook.com/MerryGoRoundHandMade2/




AUSTRALIAN WILDFLOWERS Tea Towel Kitchen Apron










No comments:

Post a Comment