Monday, August 1, 2011

I just love Cavallini & Co.

I just love Cavallini & Co.
I just had to mention them!
I've been in love with the products from Cavallini & Co. for quite sometime now. Their stationery & crafting items such as their stamps are truly divine!
You don't have to be a crafter to enjoy their beautifully designed products.
I love to use their rubber stamps for crafting - cards, envelopes, gift tags, just to name a few. I have also used some of their stickers & gift tags to make gift cards for birthdays, etc.
I highly recommend this brand to everyone. These products make a lovely gift or just simply spoil yourself with a few of these products.
"Cavallini & Co. was founded in 1989 in San Francisco. They believe in creating products that are both beautiful and functional. All of their creations come from their vast archive of classic designs".
Their range includes notebooks, wrapping paper, gift tags, postcards, letter sets, alphabet flash cards, erasers, file folders, magnets, sticky notes, rubber stamps, label stickers, thank you cards and calendars






 

No comments:

Post a Comment