Friday, May 11, 2012

More Merry-Go-Round Handmade Winter Warm Knitted Wool Beanies listed in my stores!

I've listed more handmade knitted Wool Beanies listed in my stores!

Many of the recently listed beanies have been listed in my Made It store.
I have winter warm beanies for girls, boys & adults too!
Various sizes available!

Most of the beanies are made from 100% wool.

OOAK: All of our beanies are One Of A Kind.
Never to be repeated and all of them special in their own way.
The beanie style, colour of wool, choice of flower & button embellishment gives each hat it’s unique style.
They also make a great gift idea.

These beanies are truly a family affair.
The wool is bought in very limited quantities and hand knitted by my mother.
The flowers are mostly done by my mother & grandmother. I have done the hand sewing on the flower & buttons!


If you should have any questions, just ask!

Many of the wool Beanies we make are for children but we do some Adult sizes too!
If you see something you like but not in the size required, we may be able to help with a custom beanie, just ask :)


www.madeit.com.au/merry-go-round
www.etsy.com/shop/MerryGoRoundHANDMADE


www.facebook.com/MerryGoRoundHandMade2












1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing so many and nice knitting wool patterns available in your store.

    ReplyDelete