Sunday, May 5, 2013

Metro Retro MENS Apron - Grand Prix Racing : Entered into the Shop Contemporary Handmade 'Make it Work Challenge'.

I have just entered my Metro Retro Apron - 'Grand Prix Racing' Tea Towel MENS Apron into the Shop Contemporary Handmade 'Make it Work Challenge'.

Actually I have never made a 'mens' apron before but I thought I'd give it a go.
This week over at shop contemporary handmade is the Make it Work Challenge - Week 3.

This week designers were asked to create something 'for him' with the theme being upcycled or recycled.

Well, there are many great entries this week.
No, I do not expect to win. It's just simply fun to join in with the submissions ... but for me it's great to get some exposure for my brand.
I'm loving all the colour in this apron, really cheerful & vibrant - you certainly would not go unnoticed in this one! And... it's super cute!
Vrrrmmmm Vrrrmmmm ;)

This item:
MENS 'Metro Retro' Tea Towel Apron by Merry-Go-Round Handmade -
'Grand Prix Racing' uses vintage (new condition) linen tea towel, vintage cotton panels & vintage cotton straps.

Our aprons are fun & funky. Expect the unexpected! Vintage, retro design with modern & practical use. Each one is unique and one of a kind - just like you! One size fits most. Each apron is never to be repeated, never to be exactly the same as another. All of my aprons are handcrafted originals and unique. The ideal handmade gift for someone special or for spoiling yourself.









No comments:

Post a Comment