Monday, May 13, 2013

Vintage Floral 'Ombre' Bunting : Entered into the Shop Contemporary Handmade 'Make it Work Challenge'.

Vintage Floral 'Ombre' Bunting :

I have just entered my Metro Retro Apron - 'Grand Prix Racing' Tea Towel MENS Apron into the Shop Contemporary Handmade 'Make it Work Challenge'.

While I have made many vintage floral fabric buntings in the past I have never made a floral 'Ombre Bunting'.
This week over at shop contemporary handmade is the Make it Work Challenge - Week 4.

This week, designers were asked to create something 'for home' with the theme being ombre.
Ombre is the latest trend that has been sweeping the nation.


Some great entries this week.
I'm happy with the end result of  this sixteen (16) flag bunting in various 'yellow toned' vintage retro preloved fabrics and is one of a kind (OOAK).

Vote for me!

http://shopcontemporaryhandmade.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/make-it-work-challenge-week-4.html





No comments:

Post a Comment