Friday, February 12, 2016

Garden Tea Party Flag Bunting with vintage lace - a favourite recently listed again.

Time to time I make a bunting style, it sells out then I don't quite getting around to making again.
After three years I've come back to a design that I have done before.
I made a small number of them, they sold out. So I finally got around to making more.
I love the pink and peach floral, it has a small 'pop' of blue & green throughout.

This bunting design is hand made from all new fabrics.
It's made from all cotton but it has a 'linen look'.

Total length is three metres (3m) / about 9.9 feet approx.
Eleven (11) flags in various NEW fabrics.
This set of flags is a lovely combination of Floral, Spots, Plain Neutral / 'linen look' fabric, etc and Vintage Broderie Anglasie Lace - Just Divine!


Now listed in my Madeit and Etsy online store.

Floral & Spot Fabric Flag Bunting with Vintage Lace


Ideal for a Party, Birthday Present, hosting a Baby Shower, Wedding, Engagement, Photography Prop, Market Stall or just Decorating a room.

 Would look very pretty at your next Bridal Shower, Tea Party, Birthday Party, Garden Party / BBQ!


This Flag Bunting is double sided/reversible, it can be viewed from front or back, lace is only on one side. There are no unfinished edges on these flags.




No comments:

Post a Comment