Thursday, August 9, 2018

More Tea Towel Cushion covers listed in my store!

I have listed more Tea Towel Cushions in my store.
Most of these are in my Madeit online store but you will find some in my Etsy store.


Vintage Retro White Flowers on Orange Cushion - Tea Towel Cushion Cover


Vintage Retro DOGS Cushion - Tea Towel Cushion Cover



I don't sell the inserts. It's more cost effective for the buyer to purchase their own.
Cushion Inserts can be bought from a number of retail shops (in Australia) such as Spotlight, Lincraft, Big W, etc.
They often are available in various sizes. 
Some stores such as Spotlight have regular ‘Pollyfill’ inserts and Feather inserts available.
Alternatively, you may want to use an old cushion that you already have, as an insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment