Wednesday, June 24, 2020

BUNTING Just listed in my Etsy store - Broderie Anglaise and Floral Vintage Style Flags

It's been awhile since I have done any new bunting designs. I guess this year has been a strange one for many people. It's difficult to get things done when the whole family is home & we are all trying to social distance from the world in the times of this Covid-19 Pandemic.
Now the kids are back at school I hope to find my 'mojo' or should I say 'sewjo' and soldier on.

.......I also find winter is not great for taking pics of my items. I usually take the photos outside in the winter sun. With the sun low, it casts long shadows on the items I photograph.


A new bunting design, just listed in my Etsy store.

BUNTING - Broderie Anglaise and Floral Vintage Style Flags


This 'Broderie Anglaise and Floral - Vintage Style' Flag Bunting adds charm and style to any room!
Total length is three metres (3m) / about 9.9 feet approx.
Twelve (12) flags in various Preloved & New fabrics.
This set of flags is a lovely combination of fabrics - Just Divine!

This Flag Bunting is double sided/reversible - can be viewed from front or back.
There are no unfinished edges on these flags.


Ideal for a Party, Birthday Present, hosting a Baby Shower, Photography Prop, Market Stall or just Decorating a room.
Would look very pretty at your next Bridal Shower, Tea Party, Birthday Party, Garden Party / BBQ!




No comments:

Post a Comment