Friday, July 31, 2020

Fabric Face Masks - Made in Melbourne - More fabric patterns available in my Madeit store - Quick turnaround

I have recently added more fabrics pattern choices to my Madeit listing for Fabric Face Masks.
Now is the time to purchase as they are selling quickly. I have sold out of some fabrics but I expect to add more soon.


100% Cotton, double layer pleated face masks, with elastic ear loops.

* Posting/ Processing with in 2 -3 working days (from order > to the day of posting in mail).
* Double layer with filter pocket
* 100% Cotton
* Elastic Ear Loops
* Washable and re-usable
* Many lovely fabric designs to chose from.
* Handmade in Australia (Yarraville, Melbourne)



*** Filter pocket slot - so you can add your own extra layer (hepa filter, coffee filter, medical mask, cloth, baby wipe, tissue, etc).
Hepa filters for face masks can be bought from Ebay, Amazon,etc.


**** Generous size: Fully covers nose, chin, etc
One size - fits most. (Adult/Teen - same size).









A happy buyer was Anastasia from UBIZBLOG 

"
RE: Melbourne MASKeeters.Thank you to Merry-Go-Round Handmade for quick order. The most exciting part about this work is I can actually breathe now. With me being a hopeless claustrophobic when it's unbearable to walk into caves or undergrounds areas, or even experiencing " not enough air" in smaller premises, I am able to enjoy myself within must-have short walks. It was made of cotton and I do love the fabric touch. Honestly, the colours are sparkling too and it's easily washable. It's not just a cloth face mask, it's a big helper too. It gives me a different feeling. Feeling of Me...Still, thinking to order a professionally-made cloth face mask? I placed a link of UBizBlog by Anastasia article below. All details are available to order. Stay safe, Melbourne MASKateers."

No, not a paid advert, just positive feedback.... I'm very appreciative of such kind words.




You can find my Adult masks here

You can find my kids masks here


You will also find more positive feedback here
























No comments:

Post a Comment