Tuesday, November 1, 2011

English Breeders Roses Metro Retro Tea Towel Apron - Handmade Linen/Cotton Womens kitchen Apron

Every few days I'm going to feature an Apron I have made from my 'market collection'.

This is the collection I take to the markets, none of this collection is on my online stores at the moment. 


Today is Melbourne Cup Day! Yes, that famous house race that stops the nation - well... only for a few minutes and for those of us living in the Melbourne metro area, we get a public holiday, Yay!
Having been to The Melbourne Cup a few times, I love the race, the glamour (those beautiful race hats) and the stunning mass of roses planted around track side.

Hence the reason for todays' English Breeders Roses Metro Retro Tea Towel Apron featured here.
I love roses especially David Austin Roses. My Gertrude Jekyll pink roses are in full bloom in the backyard at the moment - they look stunning, I love the fragrance too!
This rose is one of the Breeders Roses featured on this handmade Apron.


♥ This album will have my range of Metro Retro Aprons for purchase.
You can view more of this collection on my facebook page.

THIS ITEM:
Metro Retro Tea Towel Apron     (Womens' Kitchen Apron)
'English Breeders Roses' Vintage Retro Tea Towel 
100% Linen Tea Towel,
New Cotton panels & Vintage Cotton straps etc.
* Vintage, Retro Design with Modern & Practical Use.
* Unique, One Of A Kind - just like you!
* One Size Fits Most.

Price: $42.95
Pick up directly from me OR at my next market is fine.
(not including postage - if you require it sent to you).


If you see something you like, you are welcome to contact me for purchase - either at my next market OR you can buy directly from me & it can be posted to you!
* Metro Retro Aprons are all OOAK - that is, One Of A Kind.
* If you like something you see, purchase it NOW - All of these aprons are handcrafted originals and unique!
* The ideal handmade gift for someone special or for spoiling yourself.

 
You can find other Metro Retro Aprons here:
www.madeit.com.au/merry-go-round

www.etsy.com/shop/MerryGoRoundHANDMADE





No comments:

Post a Comment