Monday, November 21, 2011

Merry-Go-Round HANDMADE has had some fun creating some Christmas Etsy Treasuries!

I have had some fun creating some Christmas Etsy Treasuries lately!
I've been in a Red & white mood at the moment, so basically all the treasuries I have created have been red &white.
Because there is no chance of snow in Melbourne, Australia at Christmas, I have created my own, well .... so to speak!

So here are they are.


You have a limit of 18 tags. Use them wisely.
Oops, that tag already exists. Try again.
Sorry, that tag is restricted. Please try again.
Sorry, each tag is limited to 30 characters.








 
You have a limit of 18 tags. Use them wisely.
Oops, that tag already exists. Try again.
Sorry, that tag is restricted. Please try again.
Sorry, each tag is limited to 30 characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment