Saturday, November 5, 2011

Metro Retro tea Towel Apron 'Country Flowers' - Ladies/Womens, Upcycled, Handmade, OOAK

Every few days I'm going to feature an Apron I have made from my 'market collection'.

This is the collection I take to the markets, none of this collection is on my online stores at the moment. 



I've decided to feature this 'Country Flowers' retro apron today. It's pretty & reminds me that that Summer in Australia is not too far away!
This weekend we are getting a taste of Summer weather. Today & Tomorrow we are expecting 30 degrees!

♥ This album will have my range of Metro Retro Aprons for purchase.
You can view more of this collection on my facebook page.

THIS ITEM:
Metro Retro Tea Towel Apron     (Womens' Kitchen Apron)
'Country Flowers' Vintage Retro Tea Towel 
100% Cotton Tea Towel,
Vintage Cotton panels & Vintage Cotton straps etc.
* Vintage, Retro Design with Modern & Practical Use.
* Unique, One Of A Kind - just like you!
* One Size Fits Most.

Price: $39.95
Pick up directly from me OR at my next market is fine.
(not including postage - if you require it sent to you).


If you see something you like, you are welcome to contact me for purchase - either at my next market OR you can buy directly from me & it can be posted to you!
* Metro Retro Aprons are all OOAK - that is, One Of A Kind.
* If you like something you see, purchase it NOW - All of these aprons are handcrafted originals and unique!
* The ideal handmade gift for someone special or for spoiling yourself.

 
You can find other Metro Retro Aprons here:
www.madeit.com.au/merry-go-round

www.etsy.com/shop/MerryGoRoundHANDMADE





No comments:

Post a Comment