Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Australia Day! To celebrate - A few Etsy treasuries to show you!

A little bit of 'Green & Gold'......

It's wonderful to be able to celebrate Australia Day!
It makes you reflect on what it is to be Australian & proud.
For us it will be a quiet day I expect, just meaning no big parties but that is ok, I'm happy to spend the time with my husband & two little girls.

First I have an Etsy treasury I did on the 31st of Dec, 2011.
An Australia Day treasury!
I also have some treasuries that my items have been featured in - Australia Day themed of coarse!

Happy AUSTRALIA DAY - 26th January 2012

 

Australian Day

Curator: Stella Melgrati from theYarnKitchen 

 

Happy Australia Day

Curator: Zvoni from ChainsBeadsFindings

 

 

You have a limit of 18 tags. Use them wisely.
Oops, that tag already exists. Try again.
Sorry, that tag is restricted. Please try again.
Sorry, each tag is limited to 30 characters.

Green and Gold

Curator: Laura (aka Moags) from moagsandsmeet 

 

Vintage Retro 'Eco - Green Floral' Flag Bunting. Wall hanging, Party Decoration Banner, Pennant, etc

 

Vintage Retro 'Eco - Green Floral' Flag Bunting. Wall hanging, Party Decoration Banner, Pennant, etc

 

RETRO Vintage Australia Day Floral Flag Bunting. Party, BBQ Decoration

...... And some SOLD, Aust Day Bunting! shown below.


 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment