Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Merry-Go-Round HANDMADE featured in a crafters blog today!

We featured in a blog today, it is called ' Creating my way to Success'.
I'm so excited! 

The feature that Jill does every week is 'Creating Success Around The World'.
It's a worldwide blog hop tour, that introduces you to creative people from all corners of the globe.

Please take the time to visit this blog and take the opportunity to get to know me -  just that little bit more!

Read my interview where I have answers a few questions about Merry-Go-Round HANDMADE and about me!
This feature is relatively new, it just started this year. You may want to visit weekly so you can see what creative artisan is featured that week!

ALSO: Every Wednesday there are other blog hosts on each continent will introduce some inspiring creativity from their corner of the world. So much creativity, so much fun!
Certainly worth a look!
You can find & 'LIKE' us on Facebook.
Or view our Etsy & Made It online stores!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being my featured guest this week! You have such lovely things in your shop - I'm very happy to have had you over on my blog!



    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete