Monday, January 9, 2012

We featured today in The Market Roll 'What makes a great market?' TMR’s TOP 10 list!

WOW!
We were featured today (with two other stall holders) in The Market Roll 'What makes a great market?' TMR’s TOP 10 list!
View the blog post to see thoughts on 'What makes a great market?'. 
The images of my stall that are used in this TMR post were from the very first market stall I did back in August last year. I have made a few small changes to my stall layout since then.
Last year I managed to do a market a month at a number of different markets around Melbourne. December I did three, I certainly was exhausted!
But it's always fun meeting other stallholders & visitors/buyers at the markets.
I'm looking forward to doing many more in 2012!
 
 You can find & 'LIKE' us on Facebook.
Or view our Etsy & Made It online stores!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment