Saturday, June 16, 2012

Merry-Go-Round Handmade Repurposed Vintage Doily girls top

I decided to use my love of vintage doilies on a girls tee.
I had bought the tees back in Summer but never got around to sewing them on to the girls tees I bought.
At the time of this posting, I have made eight (or more) doily tops, all various doily patterns and all One Of A Kind!
All the tees are in different shades of pink - My daughter's favourite colour!
The tees (at the moment) range from girls size 4 - 6.

Only one tee is listed at the moment.




I also decided to combine my love of doilies and babushka dolls (including applique flower & button).
I'll soon be listing a few of these.

Girls Vintage Doily Lace Handmade Pink T-Shirt Top with sewn Buttons, Size 5

A Pink, 100% cotton tee with sewn on Vintage Doily & New Buttons
Very Cute, dress it up with your daughters favourite skirt or dress it down with a pair of jeans.
Wear as is in Summer or add a long sleeve tee underneath for add warmth in Winter!







No comments:

Post a Comment