Sunday, June 3, 2012

My 'Australian Blue Wrens' handmade Apron has made front page on the madeit.com.au website Thursday

Yay!
My 'Australian Blue Wrens' handmade Apron has made front page on the madeit.com.au website Thursday, along with many other great finds.

Thursday had a selection of 'Vintage Inspired Finds'.

Metro Retro Vintage Tea Towel  Linen/Cotton 'Australian Blue Wrens Apron' - OOAK
Metro Retro Aprons are all OOAK - that is, One Of A Kind.

Each one is never to be repeated, never to be exactly the same as another.
If you like something you see, purchase it NOW - All of these aprons are handcrafted originals and unique!
The ideal handmade gift for someone special or for spoiling yourself.

Metro Retro Aprons....
Fun & Funky Designs - Expect the unexpected!
Vintage, Retro Design with Modern & Practical Use.
Unique, One Of A Kind - just like you!
One Size Fits Most.











1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!!! I always like to wear an apron when I cook. Maybe I'll make one of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete