Monday, July 18, 2011

I will be at the North Melbourne Market this Sunday - July 24th

I'll be new stallholder this Sunday!
July 24th, 10am - 3pm
Come over & visit me!
You will find items similar to the ones I have in my Made It & Etsy Shop, & a few things you have not seen from me before.
Metro Retro Aprons, Taggy Snuggly's, Flag Bunting, Beanies & Button Hair Ties.


This indoor market will have many creative stallholders with beautiful quality handmade items.
... Make a day of it!  Errol street has many cafes to choose from.
As stated on the North Melbourne Market website:
'70 Stalls that sell vintage fabrics and clothing, sweet treats, local designer clothing, kids head-to-toe cute stuff, handmade jewellery, homewares, artists’ creations and other particularly and peculiarly unique things you’ve never seen before'.
Don't forget to visit my Facebook page. And click to LIKE my page!

Merry-Go-Round Handmade



 

No comments:

Post a Comment