Monday, September 19, 2011

Merry-Go-Round Handmade - Wedding Fabric Bunting

Recently I sold a pretty pastel Fabric Bunting to a lovely buyer in the USA.

It was only when it arrived that I found out that it was going to be used as decoration at her own wedding!
I was so pleased & so was Cheryl when it arrived. It was mentioned a pic may be sent to me after the big event.  Well..... here it is!!!!!!
I'm thrilled to see it. The happy couple looks gorgeous! And the bunting looks rather good too :)

A big thank you to Cheryl, I LOVE this pic, it certainly put a smile on my face.
I hope you get to use the bunting again for a special occasion, anniversary, birthday, garden party or maybe a welcome home baby celebration??!!!!!!!! :)
Wishing you both all the very best, regards Nicole.





And for anyone else that may be interested at this moment, I have another pastel fabric bunting in my store at 'ETSY'. It's similar style but different fabrics, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment