Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Etsy Treasury Lists

I've been having some fun making some Etsy Treasury Lists lately.
They are probably not the most beautiful curated collection of items in a treasury list but for me, done for my own inspiration.
It's only been a recent thing for me. Many of my treasury lists have been done according to colour or text.

If you are a member of Etsy, you can make your own.
Or you can just view other Etsy Treasury Lists than other members have created & add them to your favourites!

What is an Etsy Treasury I hear you ask?
The Treasury is a member-curated gallery of short-lived lists of 12 hand-picked items each. Members can feature their favorite items, items selected on a theme, or just whoever they like. The Treasury is not intended for self-promotion, but instead to acknowledge and share the many wonderful things for sale on Etsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment